How Do I Pay My Tuition Bill?
Fiscal Services has several different options for you to pay your tuition and fees.
- Pay online. Using the GVS website, make a payment by credit card or ACH (electronic check) any time of the day. Just click on the course you want, add your course to the cart, and follow the payment portal.
- Pay in person. You can pay by cash or paper check at the GVS Welcome Center office. Be sure to check for updated office hours before traveling to our location.
View payment deadlines and policies to understand what is needed before you pay your bill.
GVS Offers Installment Plans
We offer an installment plan for all of our available courses. This allows you to pay your balance in 2 payments for a one-time, non-refundable fee of $20.
- Fifty percent of the eligible balance is due at signup. The last fifty percent is due on the second payment date (upon completion of the class).
- Remaining installment amounts can change based on any adjustments made to your account, including but not limited to, adding/dropping classes or course no-shows.
- Charges that are not included in the installment plan are parking, installment fee, property deposit, orientation, health insurance and testing fees.
- There is a $10 late fee for each missed installment payment and a registration hold is placed on your student record. You WILL NOT receive your certification until all payments have been received.
Other Ways to Pay Your Tuition
- Third-party payments through Job Path Network Agencies
- Tuition and fee short-term loans
To train, educate, and empower disadvantaged workers by providing state-of-the-art vocational skills training and job readiness education for the purpose of aiding them in obtaining a livable wage job.
- Empowering disadvantaged Georgia workers from employment discrimination of all types.
- Educating Georgia’s job seekers, their families, and community on how to unlock a path to a more livable wage.
- Training Georgia workers on various certification courses to give them the courage to apply for any job opportunity.
OUR CORE VALUES
We encourage an environment of dialogue and discovery, where hope, pride, and excellence is fostered.